When a loved one passes away, it is an incredibly stressful time. And at that time of grief there are so many details to attend to.
Let My Last Gift help you give peace of mind to your loved ones by taking care of those details for them when you pass.
We offer an array of services that we’ve found to be necessary after the death of a loved one which may be hours away from other family members.
- House cleaning
- Removal of perishable foods.
- Donation of non-perishable items to local food
- Watering plants.
- House sitting.
- Lawn Services.
- Feeding pets, or coordinating relocation.
- Stopping or re-directing mail, stopping junk mail.
- Prescription drug turn in.
- Return of mobility aids.
- Calling family and friends. (up to 50)
- Sending thank you notes. (up to 40)
- Nursing home clearance.
- Home staging.